Services, Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Farmington Hills Office
Your first visit to Alan M. Simons, DDS Oral Implantology involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as services, a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our mission is to provide you with the best dental care possible. Our commitment to the highest professional standard will assure your smile for years to come.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Dr. Simons limits his practice to dental implants. He provides all services related to dental implants which include extractions, bone grafting, implant placement and some restorations.
Services we offer include:
- Bone Grafting, a surgical procedure used to fix problems associated with bones or joints
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Local landmark: Levine Chiropractic